Adding charts to Google docs is a feature people missed since long. Having used Microsoft apps like Word and Excel extensively, you always look for similar features in Google Drive counterparts.
How to make a graph on Google Docs
Well, Google has made it possible. Now, you can insert a graph into a Google doc.
Steps to make a graph on Google docs:
- Go to Google Docs and Navigate to Insert > Chart and chose the type of chart you wish to make.
- Select the type of chart (Here, we will use Pie Chart).
- Click on the Pie Chart option and you will have a chart.
- To change the value of the chart, you can edit the chart in Google Sheets:
- A new sheet will open on another tab and you can customize the value as required:
- Now, click on the Update button on your Docs screen. You will notice the changed values.
- You will notice the updated Values as below.
Easy, wasn’t it? Subscribe us for more similar useful tips.