Google Docs is one of the most important tools on the web that one can use to create shareable documents. These sharable documents can be updated in real-time. Google Docs can be used for creating documents. It can be used for accessing documents from devices with good internet connection. Users can even use Google Docs for making graphs. These graphs are not only meant to enhance the document but also to customize it as per the goals of the user. In this article, we will be telling you all about how to make a graph on Google Docs.
You can create a graph on Google Docs for making data visualizations, enhancing presentation models, preparing impactful resumes, reports, presentations, and more. Visualizing data using this feature will enable the user to understand complex and large data by showcasing major differences between the two.
When you are creating presentations or slides, you can make a graph in Google Docs that not only summarizes your content but also your model of information. You can also use graphs in your resume for demonstrating measurable qualifications and accomplishments. Here’s how you can make a graph on Google Docs:
Adding charts to Google docs is a feature people missed since long. Having used Microsoft apps like Word and Excel extensively, you always look for similar features in Google Drive counterparts.
How to make a graph on Google Docs
Well, Google has made it possible. Now, you can insert a graph into a Google doc.
Steps to make a graph on Google docs:
- Go to Google Docs and Navigate to Insert > Chart and chose the type of chart you wish to make.
- Select the type of chart (Here, we will use Pie Chart).
- Click on the Pie Chart option and you will have a chart.
- To change the value of the chart, you can edit the chart in Google Sheets:
- A new sheet will open on another tab and you can customize the value as required:
- Now, click on the Update button on your Docs screen. You will notice the changed values.
- You will notice the updated Values as below.
Easy, wasn’t it? Subscribe us for more similar useful tips.