Google Forms is a highly useful tool offered by Google. It can be used for various purposes, especially when you feel the need to collect answers from users online.
When a user submits a Google Form, he/she is getting a confirmation message. If needed, you can change or personalize this confirmation message to suit the tone of your Form. For example, you may want to provide the date you will send your response.
This is a very useful feature that allows you to use Google Forms more efficiently. Now the question is how to personalize the confirmation message in Forms?
If you use Google Forms regularly chances are you already know the steps. However, if you don’t, we can help you with the process. We have provided the steps in detail. All you need to do is follow the steps correctly and you will be good to go.
Steps to Personalise the confirmation message in Forms:
- Open a form or quiz in the editor:
- Next, navigate to Settings:
- Next in the Settings tab navigate to presentation tab:
- Next, under Confirmation message type your message and click Save button:
- Next time someone fills your form will get the custom confirmation message: