Google Forms is one of the best products from Google. It provides an easy way to collect information from users. You can create Google Forms to collect answers from people online. All you need to do is share the link of your form with others.
No doubt, Google Forms make it easy to get input from large groups of people. But at the same time, it can create problems as well. That’s because people don’t always answer questions the way you want them to. This in turn could create a messy situation for you. However, by adding response validation to your questions in Forms, you can take care of this problem. If you are wondering how to add response validation to a question in Google Forms, you are in the right place. In this post, we are going to show you the steps you need to follow to implement this feature.
Steps to add response validation to a question in Google Forms:
- Open Google Forms editing page:
- Next, Select a question in Google Forms, we will choose email here:
- Next, click on ⋮ the More icon and then Select show Response validation:
- A new section will appear question, where you can define the response validation:
- Now, add the required validation to the question: