Google Sheets is the best alternative to Microsoft Excel and that too for obvious reasons. Users like Sheets because it doesn’t come clubbed in an Office Suite with subscriptions like Excel.
Google Sheets is a free, online program that can be easily accessed through your Google account.
When Google Sheets was first launched, it lacked many basic features. For example, it didn’t have the zoom-in and zoom-out option. This was frustrating to users, especially those who have used Excel before.
But things have changed now. Google has finally added the zoom option in Sheets. This makes working much easier and more comfortable.
In case you don’t know how to zoom-in and zoom-out in Google Sheets, you are in the right place. In this post, we have explained the steps in detail. All you have to do is follow all the steps correctly and you should be good to go.
There are two ways to zoom-in and zoom-out in Google Sheets
Steps to Zoom-In and Zoom-Out in Google Sheets using in-built Zoom Function:
- Open Google Sheets:
- Now, navigate to the toolbar, and click the zoom option:
- It will show different levels to zoom-in and out of the sheet:
- You also get the same options when you click the File tab and hover the cursor on the Zoom option.
Steps to Zoom-In and Zoom-Out in Google Sheets using Shortcuts:
If you’re using a PC, you can use the below shortcuts:
- To Zoom In – Control + (hold the control key and press the plus key)
- To Zoom Out – Control – (hold the control key and press the minus key)
- To restore zoom back to 100% – Control 0 (hold the control key and press the 0 key)