Google Chrome is arguably the best web browser to exist. The tech giant has made sure to include all important features to enhance the user experience. How to remove the Reading list button from Chrome.
Chrome is ahead of most other browsers in terms of functionality and efficiency. In one of its last updates, Google included the option of a reading list in its web browser. To make things easier, they clubbed it with the Bookmarks feature. This allows users to save the web pages they want and access them later.
While some of you find this feature useful, others find it useless. So if you want to know how to remove the reading list button from Chrome, you are in the right place.
In this post, we will share with you the steps to remove or disable the reading list option from Google Chrome. All you have to do is follow the steps correctly and you should be able to get rid of the reading list option.
- Download the and open the latest Google Chrome:
- Now in the address bar type chrome://flags and press enter:
- Now search for the Reading List and select from the results:
- Click on the Reading list drop-down and select the Disable button:
- Now, Chrome will prompt you to restart the browser:
- Relaunch the Browser and you will not notice reading list