Gmail is used by millions of people across the world. It is one of the best email platforms out there. One of the good things about Gmail is that it allows you to add your signature when you write an email. This feature comes in handy when sending official or important mails.
When you add your signature, it makes you easily recognizable. Plus, it serves as a digital visiting card. With the help of this feature, you can make your emails more authentic. It assures your recipients that your email is genuine.
If you want to know how to add a signature in Gmail, you are in the right place. In this post, we have explained the steps in detail. Follow the steps correctly and you should be able to add your signature. You can even keep your signature saved and it will be automatically added to all the emails you send from your account.
Steps to add a signature in Gmail:
- Go to Gmail and click on the gear icon in the top right side
- Click on See all settings:
- Now, in the general settings navigate to the Signature settings:
- Click on the click new button to add your signature:
- Next, type the name of the signature and click on the create button:
- Next, you can either write your credentials or you can also create a custom image to put in the signature:
- Fill in the details and format it according to your need
- Next, change the Signature defaults for new emails to your Signature:
- Next, scroll down the bottom of the page and click on Save Changes:
- Next time if you compose an email, you will notice your signature at the bottom.