There’s no doubt Google Slides is one of the best tools you can use for preparing presentations. It comes with a simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy to handle.
Building presentations are a part of every student’s or employer’s life. Sometimes to make your presentation more interesting and dynamic, you are required to add videos. The good thing is Google Slides allows you to add videos to your presentation. This feature can come in handy in various situations.
If you are wondering how to add videos to Google Slides, you are in the right place. In the post below, we have included a step-by-step guide that will help you to include videos in your presentation. You can include any type of videos you want or are required. If you use Google Slides to make presentations, then you should read through this guide once. The steps are explained in detail for easy understanding.
Steps to add videos to Google Slides
- Open your presentation in Google Slides and select the slide where you want to add the video.
- Now, navigate to Insert > Video
- Now, a new window will open where you can insert video from different sources like Google drive, by URL and Youtube search.
- If your video is uploaded on Youtube, you can search the video on the search bar and select it:
- Now, you will see the video on the slide:
- You can format the video like how the ad will play on click.