Google Forms have become quite popular and that also for all the right reasons. It has made form making easier than ever before. With a user-friendly interface and plethora of features, you can easily create surveys, application forms, pop quizzes, and checkout pages in Google Forms.
It belongs to the G Suite family and is available to the public for free. It serves as a useful tool in collecting information.
If you are filling out a Google Form where you don’t want to reveal your identity, you have the option to make it anonymous. If you want to know how to make Google Forms anonymous, you are in the right place.
It is a very simple process and involves just a few steps. For help, we have explained all the steps in detail. Just go through the post below and you will know what to do to make your Google Form anonymous.
Steps to make Google Forms anonymous:
- Go to Google Forms:
- Next, click the “+” button and click Create new Form:
- A new form editing page will open :
- Now on the upper right side of the page click the setting gear icon:
- Now, navigate to the General tab :
- Now, on the bottom side of the Requires Sign-in section and untick the bot the checkboxes:
- Unchecking both the boxes will ensure that the person filling the form won’t have to have a google account and can anonymously record answers: