If you use Google Forms regularly, you must have an idea of the features it offers. It is one of the best apps offered by Google.
You can use Google Forms for a variety of purposes. It is a highly versatile application that is used to collect data and information from people.
If you want to know how to collaborate on Google Forms, you are in the right place. When you create a Google Form, you may want to share it with others, but limit the responses to a few collaborations. This is where the collaboration feature comes in handy.
You can use this feature, especially when you are collecting information such as phone numbers or addresses. To help you out, we have explained each of the steps in detail. It is a simple process and can be done in just a few steps. So without wasting any more time, let’s get into the details.
Steps to collaborate on Google Forms:
- Go to Google Form editing page:
- On the right hand side of the page click the three dot icon:
- Next, on the options click the Add Collaborator option:
- Now, a new window will open where you can add the recipient email address:
- Next, add the email addresses of the collaborators and click Send:
Checkout, more Google Forms Tips and Tricks.