If you often create online surveys, questionnaires, or quizzes, then you will find Google Forms very useful. It is a highly versatile tool offered by Google.
Google Forms is a part of G Suite apps and is available for free. As already mentioned, you can use it for various purposes. Once you create a Google Form, you need to share it with others for them to fill it up. But how do you share Google Forms?
In this post, we will tell you how to share Google Forms. It takes just a few clicks to share your form with others. If you are using Google Forms for the first time, then you will find this guide very helpful. We have explained each of the steps in detail, so it’s easier for you to understand. So instead of wasting any more time, let’s take a look at the steps below.
Steps to share Google Forms:
- Open Google Forms editing page:
- On the upper right-hand side you will notice the Send button :
- Click the Send Button and the send form will appear :
- Here you will notice different sharing methods like sharing the link, sending direct mail, embed in a website or sharing through social media:
- To send the form via email fill in the address of the receiver and click send:
- To share via the link navigate to the link section and click on copy URL:
Checkout more Google Forms tips and tricks.