Pop quizzes are very popular in today’s times. In a working world, you can use quizzes to engage your audience. In short, they can be very useful at times.
If you want to create a quiz, then Google Forms is the easy solution for you. As you already know Google Forms are used to collect data and information. Therefore, it makes the best choice for creating pop quizzes.
But how to create a quiz in Google Forms? Well, it takes around 5 minutes to create a quiz. In case, you are not familiar with the steps, no worries, we have got you covered. In this post, we are going to explain each of the steps in detail. All you have to do is follow all the steps correctly and voila! You will have your pop quiz ready in no time. So instead of wasting time, let’s get into the details.
Steps to create a quiz in Google Forms:
- Go to Google Forms:
- Next, click the “+” button and click Create new Form:
- A new form editing page will open :
- Now on the upper right side of the page click the setting gear icon:
- Now, navigate to Quizzes and check the Make this a Quiz button:
- Next, you can also configure the other options if you want and then click Save:
- Next, you can fill out the questions and define the answer keys :
Also, checkout more Google Forms tips and tricks.