Whenever we feel the need to share our screen or conversation with others, we take screenshots. There are various ways to take screenshots on a PC. For example, the print screen button and the snipping tool.
But did you know that Google Chrome has an in-built screenshot feature? If you are a Chrome user and take screenshots often, you can use this tool. It is easy to use and built right into your Chrome browser.
Now the question is how to screenshot on Chrome? Since many of you are not aware of this feature or how to use it, we are here to help you. In this brief guide, we are going to explain to you the steps in detail. All you have to do is just follow the steps given below and you will learn how to take screenshots on Chrome. You can then use this feature whenever needed.
Steps to screenshot on Chrome:
- Open Chrome Browser:
- Next, Go to the Chrome web store:
- Next, on the webs store search “GoFullPage” and click the first option:
- And then click on “Add to Chrome” :
- Now, the extension will appear on the toolbar, click it:
- Now, the extension will capture the screenshot:
- Next, the extension will capture the whole webpage: