There are plenty of sites that allow you to export events as ICS file that can be imported into a web-based calendar or a desktop. Let’s say, you have received a Facebook event invitation. There you will spot an export button that gives you an ICS file.
In case, you didn’t know you can import an ICS file to Google Calendar. But you cannot get it done with just a single click of a button. There is a whole set of steps that you need to follow.
This brings us to the question of how to import ICS to Google Calendar? Well, you are lucky to have landed on this page because we will tell you how it’s done. We have included a detailed guide in the post below. All you need to do is follow the steps and you should be able to import almost any ICS file to Google Calendar.
Steps to import ICS to Google Calendar:
- Open Google Calendar :
- Next, Click on the settings cob icon on the top right > Settings:
- Next, in the settings navigate to Import & export section:
- Now, In the Import section click the “Select file from your computer ” button:
- Next, select the .ics file from your computer:
- Now, click on the Import button:
Also, check out How to Share Google Calendar? to know more